Wednesday 5 June 2013

Talent choices and Glyphs


Going to keep this short and sweet. Reasons:
1 Point in Divinity and Toughness - This provides a good dump for your 2 extra talent points as it gives a small yet sufficient extra to your armor and a surprisingly big increase to your heals. I did not choose Hallowed Ground as I only use my consecration in pvp to fish out stealthers, hell I hardly use that spell due to the comp I play anyways. If you feel like the extra point in toughness is not needed, feel free to put it in divinity. I get 80k heals just from putting 1 in so you should probably get more.

Eye for an Eye instead of Improved Judgement. - I tested with both and I found that having some extra damage against a caster proved to be more useful that having a longer judgement, especially with Avenger's Shield handy.

Glpyhs.
Prime:  Glpyh of Seal of Truth; Glyph of Shield of Righteousness; Glyph of Word of Glory
Major: Glyph of Dazing Shield; Glpyh of Focused Shield; Glyph of Rebuke
Minor: Glyph of Blessing of Kings; Glpyh of Blessing of Might; Glyph of Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment